Michael Marco > Biography
DIRECTOR/EDITOR FREELANCE, NEW-YORK & DALLAS TX JUNE 2010 – PRESENT
Agency & Post Clients include Throttle Films, A&E Television, Belo Corporation, WFAA, Mendelson Entertainment Group (MEG), Media 13, Denolf Films, 12 Forward, The Richards Group, TracyLocke, LevelTwo, Directorz, 3008. Clients include Adams Golf, Children's Med Dallas, Forest Park Medical Center, Dodge Ram, H-E-B, Downtown Dallas Inc. (DDI), Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, 7-Eleven, HP, Seabourn Luxury Cruises and Robert Jones.
N2O Editorial July 2006 – April 2010
Clients include Zales, The Home Depot, Red Lobster, The Texas Rangers and Baylor Hospital.
Freelance Film Production January 2000 – June 2006
Art Director/Lead Man/Set Dresser/On Set Dresser/Prop Assistant/Special Effects/Video Assist
Clients include Hasbro, American Airlines, McDonalds, Lowe's, Showtime, Texas Lottery, HEB, Saturn, Walker Texas Ranger and 7-Eleven, just to name a few.
- "Radish" - Finalist, Williamsburg International Film Festival Screenplay Competition, 2016
- "Radish" - Official Selection 16th Annual Beverly Hills Film Festival Screenplay Competition, 2016
- "Blind Blood" - Preliminary Finalist, Creative World Awards Screenwriting Competition, 2015
- "Mariola" - Official Selection, New York City Indie Film Festival, 2015
- "Blind Blood" - Runner up, Breaking Walls Thriller Screenplay Competition, 2015
- "Mariola" - Broadcast on AXS TV, 2015
- "James Michael Mclester Testimonial" - Official Selection on the front page of YouTube.com, 2010
- "Charogne" - Official Selection, Arizona Underground Film Festival 2010
- "Charogne" - Official Selection, Queens, NY International Film Festival 2010
- "Charogne" - Broadcast on HDNet, 2010
- "Charogne" - Bronze Palm, Mexico International Film Festival, 2010
- "Charogne" - Silver Ace Award, Las Vegas International Film Festival, 2010
- "Charogne" - Royal Reel Award, Canada International Film Festival, 2010
- "D.O.A: A Coroner's Fairy Tale" - Broadcast nationally on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), 2006
- "D.O.A: A Coroner's Fairy Tale" - Winner IFC Media Lab August, 2006
- "D.O.A: A Coroner's Fairy Tale" - Third Place, New Orleans Film Festival, 2006
- "D.O.A: A Coroner's Fairy Tale" - Distributed by Atom Films 2004
- ""American Generator" Official Selection, 5th Annual Deep Ellum Film Festival 2003
- "Solipsism" - Featured in the Issue #41 of Movie Maker Magazine 2001
- "Solipsism" - Official Selection, 3rd Annual Deep Ellum Film Festival 2001
- "D.O.A: A Coroner's Fairy Tale" - Official Selection, 1st Annual Deep Ellum Film Festival 1999
- "Machine Love" - Award of Merit, Berkeley Video & Film Festival, 1999
- "Machine Love" - Official Selection, Fort Worth Film Festival 1999
- "Déchéance" - Special Jury Award, Dunkerque Film Festival, France 1990
Michael was born and raised in the south of France and moved to the states in 1993. When he is not producing, shooting or editing his personal film projects he acts in independent films and commercials. He is represented by the Linda McAlister Talent Agency. He speaks fluent French and converses in Spanish.